The Miizzzard is a performance-art project in becoming-other.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

TRANZ

Glade and I are in the process of screenprinting the cover for TRANZ.

TRANZ cover


I've never screenprinted before (and I'm doing everything at the last possible second) so Glade's been helping me a lot.

TRANZ cover


Check out the awesome color combo that Glade put together for the bottom layer of the cover.

TRANZ cover


Of course, I'm just getting drunkz...

TRANZ cover


...but I finally manage to get a page printed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The Miizzzard is a performance art project in becoming-other. Any drawn illustrations provided by William Cardini. All text written by Mark P. Hensel. I've merged my two personal blogspot blogs (folk sci fi and hypercastle) into one superblog: http://hypercastle.com/blog.

Mi RSS Feedz

Followers