The Miizzzard is a performance-art project in becoming-other.

Friday, June 29, 2007

New Blog Posting of an Old Event (Jan 31 2007)

Neo-Arcadia the First was either a "gooooal" or a rawwwring failure.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The Completion.

When the portal opes its mawwwww wwwwwwide wwwwwunss mawwwwwwwwwwr

You know you wanted to see this.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Lanneau, ekskyooz me, I meant Karl Sapien, and I were either "just married" or transported into the twelfth dimension.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Last but not least, thank you all for your support!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Mike Wachs and Beatrice Thomas forevz!!!

Luv yooz guyzzzzz

No comments:

About Me

My photo
The Miizzzard is a performance art project in becoming-other. Any drawn illustrations provided by William Cardini. All text written by Mark P. Hensel. I've merged my two personal blogspot blogs (folk sci fi and hypercastle) into one superblog: http://hypercastle.com/blog.

Mi RSS Feedz

Followers